Job Offer Gardener:
Working at Rubens Tuinen means working with passion to fulfill the gardening wishes of various customers and/or clients. Our clientele is growing and so we are looking for enthusiastic colleagues who want to strengthen our team. The work at Rubens Gardens can vary greatly from work in city gardens, business parks, landscaping at homeowners’ associations, villa gardens, but also, for example, improving tree care and climate-adaptive gardens. We do great work and you can contribute to that. You can work independently, but also often work together with Ruben. Relevant work experience, knowledge or certifications in our field is preferred. Do you like this? Are you the top gardener we are looking for? Then read on quickly!
We are looking for:
A passionate craftsman in construction and maintenance of gardens.
You posses good social skills.
Enjoys working on greening the city and stimulating biodiversity.
Preferred driving license B or B+BE.
You are self-employed without staff and would like to occasionally work for Rubens Tuinen, or you would like to be employed (full-time or part-time).
Fluent in the Dutch language and possibly also English Language.
- Job with fun colleagues. (part- or fulltime)
- Alternating work in green/garden maintenance, tree care and, to a lesser extent, landscaping.
- A place to further develop yourself. (annual offer of courses + gain knowledge by working with us)
- VCA training.
- If applicable, permanent contract.
- Salary in accordance with the collective labor agreement and excellent secondary conditions.
- Annual team outings.
Do you recognize yourself in this description? Do you see yourself teaming up with us? Send your CV and motivation and we will get in touch within 10 working days. Send your job application to: firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.